Marketing Working Student (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To learn more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
You want to work on solutions tackling climate change, you feel confident in digital environments and like to learn new tools. You enjoy a dynamic work environment and new challenges drive you. You challenge common ideas as well as your own assumptions. Does this sound like you? As a marketing working student, you’ll work closely with our Marketing, Communications and business development team.
- Support the marketing team in the area of events & communication
- Research, preparation for and follow-up of external events (exhibitions, tradeshows) and internal events in cooperation with external partners and team members
- Work on the planning, preparation and implementation of our trade fair booths and active communication with guests, interested parties and journalists
- Assist the marketing team in the production of advertising materials.
- Help to keep our website content up to date
- Cooperate with our business development team to add data to our CRM after events
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Good knowledge of common office applications
- Ability to learn quickly
- You are communicative and solution-oriented, with a keen eye on detail
- You like to travel, and you want to actively participate in our events
- Excellent communication skills in English; German is a plus.
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- An exciting new workspace at our Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW, or in our central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!