Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We´re looking for an Industrial Mechanic (m/f/d) to join our Site Operations team in Saerbeck, Germany. You’ll play an integral role in supporting the development and operation of the new campus´ infrastructure and will have a wide range of technical challenges to tackle. Prepare for a dynamic environment that will spark your creativity.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you’re in the right place!
- Support the machinery planning team during installation and commissioning of the new campus´ infrastructure
- Perform repairs in all areas as needed (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic)
- Perform technical installations and welding
- Create an appropriate maintenance plan and execute the maintenance and revision duties accordingly
- Determine the causes of errors and fix faults
- Support technical projects and prototyping
- Provide support to the electrolyser assembly team and ensure that the production is running smoothly
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Completed training/apprenticeship as an industrial mechanic, mechanic or equivalent
- Hands-on repair skills
- Technical installation skills
- Welding skills
- Understanding of the technical rules of DIN
- A high level of commitment and a goal-oriented approach
- Knowledge of MS Office suite
- Excellent German and good English communication skills
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workplace at Enapter’s brand new campus, located in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
As a company based in Germany, we meet the legal requirements regarding your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!