Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for securing and improving the quality of our upcoming electrolyser mass production in Saerbeck. We´re looking for a Quality Engineer (m/f/w) to monitor our mass production and processes, ensuring that they meet the required quality standards. You’ll work in tight collaboration with production, procurement and R&D departments.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with non-conformity handling, procedure drafting, process optimisation and standardisation – and you should have a strong sense of team collaboration. If it feels like you might be the teammate we’re looking for, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Issuing and reviewing quality documents (Procedures, Quality Control Plan, Quality Test Reports)
- Monitoring the production, managing non-conformities and proposing containment and corrective actions in cooperation with the production and R&D departments
- Implementing quality awareness both on shopfloor and in product development activities
- Applying continuous improvement both on procedures and processes following the PDCA method
- Determining quality metrics for the production procedures in cooperation with the production, procurement and R&D departments
- Collaboration with procurement department to build up a sustainable supplier management system (quality metrics, supplier evaluation, supplier audits and qualification)
- Auditing systems, processes and products based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- Working with other internal teams to improve product quality and reliability
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equal qualification in another technical sector
- Excellent knowledge of quality methods, implementation strategies and quality management standard ISO 9001-2015
- Experience in implementing quality methods on both shopfloor and product development level
- Experience in assembly field and industrial special processes preferred
- Excellent English and German communication skills
You don’t meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!