Logistics Engineer (m/f/d)
Enapter is a unique, fast growing and award-winning electrolyser manufacturer on a mission to replace fossil fuels with green hydrogen. We’re a big international team, driven and united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – urgency, simplicity and transparency. To learn about our plan to help flip global warming, please read the Enapter Whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this position might be for you.
We’re looking for you: a logistics engineer to strengthen our logistics team. Do you enjoy building efficient logistics structures, warehouse solutions, lean processes and internal material flows? Are automatic logistics and storage concepts as well as other technical solutions in the storage area exactly your thing? Have you already had experience in setting up automatic logistics structures and are you familiar with the ERP system? Then very good; you’re just the candidate for this position.
- Development of the logistics structures and processes at the Saerbeck location
- Construction, commissioning and responsibility of the (fully automated) storage areas and industrial trucks
- Takeover of the ERP key-user function for logistics and support with the ERP integration on site
- Support in the selection and integration of future scanner technology within logistics
- Planning, organization, coordination and implementation of internal material and goods movements in close coordination with all adjacent areas
- Continuous improvement of the intralogistics processes
- Support in growing the logistics team further
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Completed technical or business studies, ideally with a focus on logistics, warehousing and shipping, or a comparable qualification
- Relevant professional experience in the development of logistics processes from the selection of warehouse technology to the planning and coordination of intralogistics processes with adjacent areas
- Experience in setting up and handling automatic warehouses
- Experience in handling and integrating ERP systems at key user level
- Very good analytical skills, a precise way of working and a good technical and process-oriented understanding
- Good knowledge of German and English
You don’t meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate-community of Saerbeck, NRW
- A market-oriented compensation package
- Lots of responsibility and creative freedom
- Truly flat hierarchies and great, green colleagues
We know that diverse groups drive progress faster. As a company with focus on R&D, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. So, if you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to add new perspectives to our team, please tell us about this. We look forward to hearing from you!