Office Manager (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We’re looking for reinforcement for our Enapter Campus in Saerbeck office. You’ll support the team in administrative and organizational matters, be the first point of contact for colleagues and guests and assist in commercial and accounting matters. You’re probably the most organised person in the company, a great communicator, innovative in solving problems and very empathetic. If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Be the face of our Saerbeck office – welcome our guests and support both our customers and your colleagues with answers, resources, and solutions
- Take care of maintenance, mail, shipping, orders and invoices, as well as communicate independently with our suppliers
- Organise, prepare for and follow up on appointments, e.g., events, workshops, internal and external meetings
- See where we can improve our office and derive meaningful and pragmatic solutions
- Travel management and organization for the team
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Have our team’s back
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Experience in office management (preferably in a fast-growing environment)
- An eye for detail and an ability to keep people on track
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency with common office software
- Business fluency in German and English
- Getting-things-done mentality
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workplace at Enapter’s brand new campus, located in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work