Systems Engineering Team
Enapter is a unique and fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers. We are on a mission to replace fossil fuels. Read up on what we do, we have laid out our reason for being, and how we plan to change the world for the better on the website: www.enapter.com/whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this might be for you.
We are looking for an experienced, detail-oriented engineer with high social skills to join our technical customer support team. The position is a permanent, full-time position. The ideal location is Saerbeck (Germany) or Pisa (Italy), but we will consider any location that permits frequent travel to customers and sufficient on-site time at our offices.
Are you an engineer who cannot decide whether you are more passionate about technical problems or if you love to support people worldwide? Then do both at Enapter and follow the global movement of green energy production! Bring new ideas into development and production, take care of a global customer network and support us to accelerate the employment of the revolutionary AEM technology.
- Answer customer requests by multiple channels
- Investigate problems to help customers thoroughly and individually
- Optimize existing methods to create an Enapter customer service experience
- Critically think about established processes and bring in your thoughts and ideas to improve them
- Increase the quality and efficiency of Enapter’s customer service
- Bring in your individual experience combined with the customer feedback to revolutionize our products
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Receive and handle customer complaints and convert improvement suggestions from customers to action
- Work with other customer support team members and specialized colleagues to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support
- Help other team members from other functional teams in the company deal with internal technical issues
- You have a huge enthusiasm for the role of hydrogen in tomorrow’s world and Enapter as a leader of green hydrogen production
- You are completely fluent in English. Speaking French, Spanish, Mandarin or Japanese additionally would be an advantage. Italian and German are not necessary but useful
- You are flexible
- You have a background in mechanical or electrical engineering (or a similar degree) and have experience in programming, databases etc.
- You have previous experience in customer support, customer service, or other highly service-related work environments
- You can express complex technical correlations in a few easy words to allow customers to understand our products and possible problems even if they are new in the hydrogen industry
- You are a social person, always willing to help and finding appropriate words even in stressful and challenging situations providing product knowledge
- You are used to and comfortable in international work environments, and your open-mind helps you to address customers individually, independent of their culture and language
- You are very organized, and you have great attention to detail when working on documentation
- You are willing to relocate to Enapter locations in Italy or Germany
- You are actively seeking solutions to customer needs, communicating trends to leadership, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience
- Experienced using Zendesk
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom as well as the opportunity to grow professionally
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues