Technical Sales Engineer Italy (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper (www.enapter.com/whitepaper).
As our growth journey continues, our technical service team is looking for a new colleague to join us in Pisa. As a technical sales engineer, you´ll play a crucial role in tackling climate change by utilising your excellent technical expertise to aid our sales activities. You´ll help translate our customer needs into applicable solutions, thus strengthening our sales processes and customer relations.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you’re in the right place!
- As the technical product expert, you’ll be responsible for identifying and resolving client concerns to successfully provide solutions to their inquiries
- Support customers by providing them with a thorough understanding of the technical product specifications and ensure a speedy response time
- Work in cooperation with our technical teams to continuously stay up-to-date on our product development roadmap and capabilities
- Closely collaborate with our project team and end customers to establish the customer requirements and technical specifications of our projects
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating the features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Prepare technical presentations and market analyses, as well as responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information)
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, communication or business administration
- Work experience of at least 2-5 years
- Active listening skills and the ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions
- Experience managing technical projects in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Keeping a cool head and being able to quickly solve problems while explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- High confidence in interaction with customers, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability and willingness to travel (less than 20% of work hours)
- Technical understanding of standard engineering practices and safety standards is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English; Italian and German communication skills are a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” – National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!