Technical Sales Engineer Germany (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper (www.enapter.com/whitepaper).
As our growth journey continues, our technical service team is looking for a new colleague to join us in Saerbeck. As a technical sales engineer, you´ll play a crucial role in tackling climate change by utilising your excellent technical expertise to aid our sales activities. You´ll help translate our customer needs into applicable solutions, thus strengthening our sales processes and customer relations.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are, then you’re in the right place!
- As the technical product expert, you’ll be responsible for identifying and resolving client concerns to successfully provide solutions to their inquiries
- Support customers by providing them with a thorough understanding of the technical product specifications and ensure a speedy response time
- Work in cooperation with our technical teams to continuously stay up-to-date on our product development roadmap and capabilities
- Closely collaborate with our project team and end customers to establish the customer requirements and technical specifications of our projects
- Expand market awareness of our products and our industry experience by communicating the features and benefits of our products and services effectively
- Prepare technical presentations and market analyses, as well as responses to RFP (request for proposals) and RFI (request for information)
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, communication or business administration
- Work experience of at least 2-5 years
- Active listening skills and the ability to translate customer needs into technical solutions
- Experience managing technical projects in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Keeping a cool head and being able to quickly solve problems while explaining complex concepts in simple terms
- High confidence in interaction with customers, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability and willingness to travel (less than 20% of work hours)
- Technical understanding of standard engineering practices and safety standards is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English; Italian and German communication skills are a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen, and while you’re there, you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workplace at Enapter’s brand new campus, located in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
As a company based in Germany, we meet the legal requirements regarding your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!