Technical Editor (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We are looking for a technical editor with a strong understanding of technical writing conventions and a love for drafting and designing texts to help us modify our documents and create new drafts. You can explain technical processes and technologies for different target groups in an understandable way? Then you’re one of us! Become a part of Enapter and support us at our Saerbeck location as our team’s new technical writer!
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Creating and updating the technical documents (e.g. operating instructions, manuals, assembly instructions, training documents, etc.) in accordance with the applicable norms, directives and standards
- Editing of technical illustrations with the help of graphic programs and integration of technical drawings
- Participation in the management and further development of the documentation system
- Coordination and information gathering with the respective departments
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Completed studies in the field of technical editing and communication or completed technical vocational training with additional qualification in technical editing
- Professional experience in the editorial and graphic preparation of texts and documentation
- Ability to explain complex technical issues clearly and in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- Excellent German and English language skills
You don’t meet all the requirements listed, but you like the tasks and the working environment and think you are up to the challenges? Then get in touch anyway and tell us why. We look forward to hearing from you!
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workplace at Enapter’s brand new campus, located in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
- As a company based in Germany, we meet the legal requirements regarding your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist.
- We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!