Speculative Application (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
If you are looking to work with us, but don’t have any position that interests you – please click this link and follow the steps to send in a request/application.
Depending on your experience and interests, you will be assigned to one of our teams in Germany or Italy:
- Engineering: Work with us on our equipment, facilities and systems and develop new designs.
- Chemistry: Investigate, optimise and characterise existing or promising new materials, help us improve the core system of our electrolyser stack or work with us to scale up and automate our chemical production.
- Marketing: Support the marketing team in the areas of social media and content marketing, delve into the analytics and management of our website or work on generating leads and expanding our partner and customer network.
- Communications / PR: Bring your passion for internal and external communications, network with our community and spread awareness of hydrogen and its benefits to the world.
- Business Development: Win new customers, expand our partner network and support us in developing business models and target markets.
- Customer Support: Work with our team to identify customer needs, support our customers in using our products and features, and help us accelerate the deployment of revolutionary AEM technology.
- HR: Support the HR team in growing our great teams globally in the fight against climate change, work on HR marketing, talent acquisition, HR development, onboarding and assist with administrative issues.
Tell us what your job at Enapter will be like, what you would like to learn and what you will contribute!
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- You have good and clear communication skills in English (German and Italian are a plus)
- You have a “can do” mentality and are comfortable in a dynamic start-up environment
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. In Pisa we offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines in all locations to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to guarantee your future savings! (For Italy: in line with the current CCNL Industrial Chemistry agreement)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW – with our new campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you will have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) in Italy or 28 vacation days in Germany per year
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!