Sales Manager – Germany (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our website: www.enapter.com/about).
Our Sales Team is looking for further colleagues to scale up our business worldwide. Are you a “go-getter” with a high sense of urgency, technological affinity and a gift for sealing the deal? If you´re passionate about changing the world as we are, then you are in the right place!
- Processing incoming leads, generating new leads, developing sales opportunities
- Analysing customer needs, preparing quotations, negotiating contracts and closing deals
- Researching and understanding green hydrogen markets and customers
- Managing relationships with existing customers and partners and tailoring our offering to them
- Serving as the face of the company to partners and customers
- Working together with the Business Strategy team to align communication and business development
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Ideally 2-5 years’ experience in sales, presales, or technical sales of complex technology in the renewable energy, hydrogen or gas industries or similar
- Strong negotiations skills and experience in closing six-figure sales
- A deep network in the renewable energy sector is a plus
- Experience in building partner networks or distribution channels is a plus
- Experience working with a CRM tool is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- To enjoy seizing opportunities, experimenting, and innovating in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive attitude, a hunger to get things done, and a desire to voice your ideas and opinions
- Excellent communication skills in German and English are a must, Spanish is a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new Campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you’ll have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
As a company based in Germany, we meet the legal requirements regarding your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!