PR Manager (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We’re at a tipping point: environmentally and in our company. Join us as the world opens its eyes to the role of green hydrogen in fighting climate change. You (yes you!) could help initiate this global awareness: the industry knows us, now it’s time for the rest of the world to meet us too. Are you our PR Manager? We think you might be if you’re excited to tell stories about solutions to fight climate change. Moreover, you’re not afraid of speaking your mind, yet you’re humble enough to understand different opinions. You know what makes the press tick and how to get them curious. You’re on top of industry trends and the latest developments in PR/social media, as well as relevant best practice examples of influencer marketing. You’re excited to work directly with our cofounders, marketing and governmental affairs teams.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Develop relationships with the German and international press to get coverage in print and online media, TV and radio/podcasts
- Craft stories to raise awareness of Enapter outside the hydrogen bubble (top tier media)
- Track media coverage and compile PR reports
- Drive press release schedule and outreach
- Research, identify and recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German
- Several years of relevant work experience in PR or Influencer Marketing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and initiative
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively
- Excellent media and journalistic network
- Awareness of different media agendas and players
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you will have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 vacation days per year
- As a company based in Germany, we meet responsibilities and contribute to your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!