Office Assistant & Receptionist (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We’re looking for an Office Assistant & Receptionist who takes care of the organization of our office and is the first interface with the visitors who come to our site.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Be the face of our Pisa office, welcome our guests and support both our customers and your colleagues with answers, resources and solutions
- Book and arrange travel, transport, and accommodations in agreement with HR company policy
- Organise, prepare for, and follow-up on appointments, e.g., events, workshops, internal and external meetings
- Answer and route incoming calls
- Support the Company Management in their daily routines by keeping an overview and ensuring that they always have all the relevant information at their fingertips
- Support colleagues in Administration office activities when needed
- Reading and analysing letters, agendas, emails and determining significance; taking action in a timely manner
- See where we can improve our office and derive meaningful and pragmatic solutions
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Experience in Office assistance activities
- An eye for detail and an ability to keep people on track
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Organization knowledge of travels, transports and accommodations
- Proficiency with common office software
- Basic Knowledge in Italian accounting activities
- Business fluency in English and Italian
- Getting-things-done mentality
- Quick comprehension
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” – National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!