Maintenance Manager (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We are looking for an experienced and reliable Maintenance Manager (m/f/d) to oversee installations, repairs and overall maintenance operations at our Enapter Campus in Saerbeck, NRW. You will be responsible for shaping and implementing the maintenance department’s long-term vision for keeping buildings and machines in perfect operating condition, as well as providing a healthy and safe workplace.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Monitor performance of Campus equipment and machinery
- Plan and execute repair activities and develop maintenance procedures
- Coordinate and organize safety inspections
- Optimize processes for faster and safer assembly line
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance
- Ensure all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures
- Prepare progress reports and maintenance logs
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- At least 5 years of experience in working with automated production machines, warehouse equipment, smart building technologies
- Mechatronics, Technician and/or similar background preferred
- Working knowledge of ERP software solutions such as SAP or MS Dynamics
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities, ability to prioritize work
- Strong communication skills in English & German (written and spoken)
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you will have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 vacation days per year
- As a company based in Germany, we meet responsibilities and contribute to your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!