Logistics Engineer (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We’re looking for you: a logistics engineer to strengthen our logistics team, who enjoys building efficient logistics structures, warehouse solutions, lean processes and internal material flows, is familiar with automatic logistics and storage concepts as well as other technical solutions in the storage area,has already had experience in setting up automatic logistics structures and is familiar with ERP systems.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Development of the logistics structures and processes at the Enapter Campus, Saerbeck
- Planning, construction and commissioning of storage solutions and line feeding concepts
- Support with the ERP integration
- Support with the implementation of scanner technologies
- Planning, coordination and implementation of logistical topics in close coordination with all adjacent areas
- Continuous improvement for the intralogistics processes
- Support in further building up the logistics team
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Completed technical or business studies, ideally with a focus on logistics engineering
- Relevant professional experience in logistics planning
- Experience in handling ERP systems for logistic processes
- Very good analytical skills, a precise way of working and a good technical and process-oriented understanding
- Good knowledge of German and English is a must
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you will have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 vacation days per year
- As a company based in Germany, we meet responsibilities and contribute to your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!