Investor Relations Manager (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy and Germany. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper (www.enapter.com/whitepaper).
Enapter entered the regulated market of the Frankfurt (General Standard) and Hamburg stock exchanges in October 2020, as part of a reverse merger. We are looking for an experienced Investor Relations Manager to support us in our further growth and scaling up of production.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Capital market communication with investors, analysts and financial journalists
- Conception and preparation of annual and half-year reports, as well as investor presentations
- Management of and content preparation for investor relations events such as investor conferences, annual general meetings, capital markets days and roadshows
- Adherence to and implementation of capital market and issuer compliance in the regulated market (General Standard) of the Frankfurt and Hamburg Stock Exchanges
- Project management of capital measures
- Support and further development of the Investor Relations website www.enapterag.de
- Monthly investor relations reporting to the Executive Board
- Internal communication of capital market issues (Executive Board, Supervisory Board)
- Preparation of competitor and trend analyses as well as share analyses
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- University degree with a focus on finance or corresponding professional training relevant to capital markets
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in finance or with a listed company (regulated market)
- Strong knowledge of capital markets and financial economics
- Experience in capital market communication
- High work capacity with the ability to precisely analyze and clearly describe and present complex matters
- High affinity for numbers, analytical and conceptual skills as well as accuracy
- Strong teamwork and communication skills
- German native speaker with very good command of written and spoken English
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role is
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- A central, well-connected office in Berlin Mitte or an exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do.
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!