Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We are looking for an organised and motivated Executive Assistant to assist our C-level management at our Pisa plant, helping them to deliver our hydrogen solutions more efficiently and effectively!
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Support executive management in their daily routines by keeping an overview and ensuring that they always have all the relevant information at their fingertips
- Read and analyse letters, agendas, emails and determine their significance; take action in a timely manner
- Organise, prepare for and follow-up on appointments, e.g., events, workshops, internal and external meetings
- Prepare reports, presentations and assist with the drafting of business plans & strategies
- Arrange and book business trips including transport and accommodation
- Manage confidential information and documents in a discreet manner
- Answer and route incoming calls
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- An eye for detail and the ability to keep people on track
- Capacity to manage and organise highly confidential information and documentation
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Capacity to work with ambiguity and take the initiative to make decisions autonomously
- Professionalism, assertiveness and a strong capacity to build rapport with all levels of stakeholders both internally and externally
- You are quick on your feet and are solutions-focused in your problem solving
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Business fluency in Italian and English both verbal and written (German is a plus)
- Experience in executive assistance (preferably in a fast-growing environment, in manufacturing or automotive sectors is a plus)
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry.
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter.
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role.
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work.
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” – National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector).
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance.
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced.
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office.
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa.
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!