Electrochemical Test Station Technician (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) Electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We’re an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
For our upcoming Enapter Campus in Saerbeck, we’re looking to enrich our R&D Chemistry team with a highly motivated, organised and determined technician. You’ll join us in the brand-new Campus R&D centre, helping to make our electrolysers even better in our electrochemical test station.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you’re in the right place!
- Set-up electrochemical cells and their associated mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic components
- Monitor electrochemical and gas chromatographic tests, collect data and process them into graphical form
- Interact with researchers to provide results and write reports
- Perform maintenance and repairs on electrochemical and gas chromatographic instruments to guarantee they are in optimum working condition
- Participate in R&D Chemistry group meetings and assigned projects
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- B.Sc. in Chemistry or technical training as a chemical /electric/electronic technician
- Experience in electrochemistry and/or electrical-electronic equipment preferred
- Experience with computers and/or data processing preferred
- A proactive, problem-solving attitude
- Excellent team spirit
- Excellent communication skills in German & English, Italian as a plus
- You’re open to doing your onboarding in beautiful Pisa, Italy for about 8 weeks
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We celebrate our success together… often! It’s not uncommon to find snacks and healthy treats in the kitchen and while you’re there you can get your coffee fix from one of the coffee machines.
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- An exciting workspace close to our upcoming Enapter Campus, in the climate community of Saerbeck, NRW
- With our new campus located near the student cities of Münster and Osnabrück, you will have access to a wide range of cultural and leisure activity options outside of work
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 28 days paid leave per year.
- As a company based in Germany, we meet responsibilities and contribute to your health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist. We also offer direct pension contributions to help support your future savings goals!
Think we might be the right fit?
- Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!