Customer Quality Engineer (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
We’re looking for you – a Customer Quality Engineer (m/f/d) to join Enapter’s team at our production site close to Pisa. You’ll be in regular contact with customers, following up on their queries and ensuring a positive customer experience. Through analysing data you’ll derive ideas to optimise processes and designs, together with your team and colleagues.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Periodically report KPIs to monitor customer quality
- Monitor product non-conformities after commissioning, analyse malfunctions and report containment and corrective actions after customer claims by using 8D report
- Apply continuous improvement to production-related processes and design issues following the PDCA method
- Work with other cross-functional teams to facilitate problem-solving techniques and ensure clear definition of event root causes
- Audit systems based on ISO 9001:2015 requirements
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Bachelor’s degree in management engineering, industrial engineering or in an equivalent field
- Ideally 1-2 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic data analysis skills as well as knowledge of electric-mechanical engineering
- Strong trouble-shooting and prioritizing skills to effectively resolve upcoming issues and reach targets
- Desire to cooperate with different teams and proactively participate in adding value to processes
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written; Italian is a plus
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” – National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year.
Think we might be the right fit?
- Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!