Sales & Business Development Working Student (m/f/d)
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please visit our company page (www.enapter.com/about).
We’re looking for a dynamic Sales & Business Development Working Student (m/f/d) interested in learning about the clean hydrogen business by supporting the Business Development (BD) team in our day-to-day activities.
If you’re as passionate about changing the world as we are then you’re in the right place!
- Supporting the sales team in qualifying leads and processing customer inquiries
- Support in organising and updating our CRM database
- Market research to help identify target markets
- Development of customer relationships and initiation of hydrogen projects
- New customer acquisition
- Preparation and execution of sales pitches
- Support of the team in the preparation and follow-up of events
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business or technical-related field
- Available for 15- 20 hours per week
- Fluent in German and English, any other language is a plus
- Experience and network in the energy sector, specific to hydrogen is a plus
- Experience with customer contact, Experience in sales is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Have a pro-active attitude, a hunger to learn and a desire to take action in a dynamic start-up environment
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- You’ll work in an exciting environment at our Enapter Campus for mass production in Saerbeck, or in our office in Berlin Mitte – please note that we do not have an R&D and production facility in Berlin
Think we might be the right fit?
Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!