BETD Podcast – the Potential of Decentralized Renewable Hydrogen Production
Vaitea Cowan with Michael Buchsbaum, on the BETD Podcast
Agosto 19, 2020
In the past years, the Berlin Energy Transition Dialogue (BETD) has become a leading international forum for key stakeholders of the energy sector organized by dena, BEE, BSW and Eclareon. In its virtual format today, Vaitea shared the vision and mission of Enapter to scale green hydrogen production. With Michael Buchsbaum, they discussed Enapter’s products, the team, the use cases, and touched upon the hydrogen industry.
Some questions in the interview include,
· How will Enapter bring down the cost of green hydrogen and lower the barrier of entry for customers?
· How can we both speed the transition while keeping the hydrogen we produce green?
· How could we prevent hydrogen from being used as a trojan horse for fossil fuels?
· How does the Enapter electrolyser work in conjunction with other technologies to ensure that one is not wholly dependent upon one type of process?
· Why did Vaitea become more enamored with the idea of decentralized energy systems?
One thing is clear, there is only one way forward, and it is to scale the production of standardized electrolysers. In the urgency to fight climate change, the Enapter team is working to bring down the cost of green hydrogen to compete with fossil fuels by 2025.
Listen to the episode here.