IT Systems Administrator (m/f/d)
About Enapter and what we do:
Enapter is a rapidly-growing energy technology company with offices in Italy, Germany and Thailand. We develop and produce Anion Exchange Membrane (AEM) electrolysers that enable low-cost green hydrogen production at any scale.
Enapter’s mission is to make green hydrogen affordable and accessible to all. We are an international team that is united by a common vision and guided by our core principles – Urgency, Simplicity and Transparency. To find out more, please read the Enapter White Paper.
For our Pisa plant, we’re looking for a highly motivated IT Systems Administrator (m/f/d) with hands-on mentality to join our IT team.
If you are as passionate about changing the world as we are then you are in the right place!
- Support our IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
- Recommend the acquisition of computer and other information systems and applications
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
- Help define our IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
- Solve day-to-day issues with printers, as well as communication and multimedia equipment
- Assist in user management
- Install, deploy, hand-out, and fix equipment for our staff
- First things first: Enthusiasm for the part green hydrogen will play in tomorrow’s world and Enapter’s role in it
- Relevant experience in implementing an IT infrastructure and its operation, administration, and management
- Knowledge of IT communication systems (SIP, VC) and OSI model
- Good understanding of enterprise IT systems such as intranet portals, ticketing systems, storage, and security (e.g. antivirus, firewall)
- Experience with Windows clients and servers, Microsoft 365, as well as basic scripting knowledge with Microsoft PowerShell
- Knowledge of ITIL is a plus
- Strong communication skills with different stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
- Collaborative approach to sharing ideas, asking questions, and finding solutions
- Troubleshooting skills, sense of responsibility as well as hands-on mentality
- Fluent in Italian as well as good communication skills in English
Was wir bieten:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic companies in the hydrogen industry
- The vision and the people: That’s what our colleagues say they love the most about Enapter
- We love flat hierarchies and being able to collaborate with each other no matter what your role
- We want you to feel that you’re making a real difference, so you’ll have creative freedom and flexibility in how you work
- Working on an empty stomach is the worst. We offer lunch tickets and have restaurants close by that are affiliated. We also have kitchens with coffee machines to get your coffee fix!
- Optional access to health insurance to cover those unexpected visits to the doctor or specialist and optional access to a pension fund to help support your future savings goals! (In line with the current “C.C.N.L. settore Chimica Industria” – National Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Chemical Industry sector)
- Every new team member gets a slice of the pie… we offer stock options to all new hires, and also for exceptional performance
- We want you to feel like part of the crew – because you are! All newcomers get decked out in Enapter merch that has been sustainably selected and sourced
- We celebrate our success together… often! You’ll frequently see snacks and healthy treats in the office
- An exciting working environment at our original R&D and production facility just outside of Pisa
We offer all the basics anyone can expect:
- A competitive salary package based on the market and what you bring to the table, paid sick leave for both your physical and mental health and 33.5 days paid leave (including holidays, permissions and ROL) per year
Think we might be the right fit?
- Even if you don’t meet all of the requirements we’ve mentioned please still apply! We are always on the lookout for new talent and for those who are passionate about what we do!
We know that diverse groups are more productive and creative! As a company with a focus on R&D and rapidly implementing innovative technology, this is particularly important to us and why we embrace and celebrate diversity. We explicitly welcome any application that brings additional perspectives to Enapter. If you believe that you can draw from your unique background and experiences to bring something new to our team, please tell us about it. We look forward to hearing from you!