Enapter is a unique and fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers. We are on a mission to replace fossil fuels. Read up on what we do and how we plan to change the world for the better on our website: www.enapter.com/whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, then Enapter might be the right place for you.
We are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer in our R&D centre in Pisa. You will be an integral part of the development process and will have a wide range of technical challenges to tackle. Be ready for a dynamic environment!
- Create electrical drawings and documentation for existing products and prototypes
- Provide input for the selection of components and bill of materials for new products
- Create and update electrical schemes and cable trees and keep them organised
- Sizing of cables, wires, electrical connections
- Work as a team to help certify Enapter’s products in key customer regions
- Minimum bachelor’s in electrical engineering or equivalent experience
- Good English communication skills
- Proficient in using CAD software (AutoCAD required, AutoCAD electrical and Inventor preferred)
- Proficient in understanding electrical drawings, reading and interpreting electrical symbols
- Good understanding of electrical regulations and standards preferred
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues